Thursday, July 26, 2007
undecided
So I have a hair cut appointment Wednesday afternoon and I have no idea what I should do. for the past year or so I have been growing out my hair. I was taking advantage of the fact that it grew so fast while I was pregnant. I can not remember the last time my hair was so long maybe the 7th grade. But now it is long and I do not know what to do. So I have posted a poll at the right hand side of my blog vote and let me know your opinion of what I should do. For those of you who have not seen me in a while, when my hair is straight it is mid to lower back. Also, if you have an idea that wasn't one of my choices leave it for me in the comment section. Thanks for the advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, are you ready for my long analysis? I think your hair looks so pretty long but I think you should cut it if you fall into one of the following 2 categories: 1-you find yourself putting it in a ponytail most every day or 2-you are in need of a change. If you cut it, I would do in between the bob and shoulder length and with a slight A-line to it. (not drastic!) If you decide long then just an inch or so. So there you have it. Let us all know what you end up doing and send a picture!
Post a Comment