Yeah we are back!! What a trip. Well lets start from the beginning. We started off going up to Bear Lake with Dans cousins. We had fun there the lake was beautiful. We went on Jet Skis too, they were so fun. Dan had never been before. He loved the power and the speed. The water wasn't that cold either.
This was the cabin we stayed in. It was huge, it slept up to 30 people. Thank you Alvarez family!
Dan dropped Parker and I off at the airport on Wednesday on the way home from Bear Lake to head to California. Parker did great on the plane! We did however have a little mishap. We checked our car seat and stroller at the gate, we had a stop in Las Vegas and it some how did not make it on our plane to Sacramento. So it was not waiting for me when we got off the plane, so we were given a loner seat. The next day they called and said they could not find them. Then the next day it was found, and delivered, but unusable. They completely broke the stroller. it would not close, or roll the whole frame was bent. I have no idea how they did this. IT took some haggling in my part, but they gave us a southwest voucher and we got a new car seat and stroller. At first they said they would not take responsibility for the damage, but fortunately the gate attendant forgot to have me sign a claim ticket saying that. so it worked out nice. I was sad though I loved my set i had and they did not make it any more. But I was able to get a n even nicer system, so I am happy about that.
While there we went to visit Grandpa Dale. Parker had never been before.




No comments:
Post a Comment