Tuesday, October 26, 2010

bellas first week of nursery.

For months I have been aching for bella to be able to go into nursery at church.  18 months is the magical age for that.  She was just so hard at church and would not sit there ever and be remotely quite (not many toddlers would).  Parker is still in there too so I thought it would be an easier transition becasue she would have him there too.  She goes in finds baby dolls and is happy, I slip out, assumming if there is a problem they would come get us.  After Sunday school we went to check on her and she was hysterical.  I guess someone pushed her over and she lost it. Parker kept trying to console her as well, but she was pissed.  I finally got her to calm down and we went back in and she was hesitant to play again then some huge boy pushed her off the chair and she was done.

   We tried again this week with much better success, I told Parker to watch out for her and tell everyone not to touch her.  It is her and 17 boys and 1 other girl.  She loved the play dough they had her captivated by that.  I kept sneaking out and looking through the windows and she looked fine.  When it ended I went in to pick them up and she saw me she immediately burst into tears and ran to me.  They said Parker was very protective of her and so sweet.  He is such a good big brother. Alas I can enjoy church again.

1 comment:

Allie said...

she looks so sweet!! and grown up what happened i love her dress too! I love that Parker is poking is head in the picture!