Last week while at aerobics class Bella had a hard time with one little boy who is about 6 months older than her he kept coming up and for no reason hitting her on the head and taking her toy. She was not happy to say the least and spent the rest of the class at my heals afraid for her life... When I picked up Parker from pre-school after my class was over he asked how aerobics was and I said fine but some little boy was very mean to Bella and it made her sad. This is how the conversation followed:
Parker: What that boys name is mom? who did that to my Bella?
Me: I forget his name, she is fine
Parker: NO mom what his name is!?!
Me: Parker it doesn't matter...
Parker: I want to tell him NO -NO don't hurt Bella her a baby!
ME: ok, Parker that is nice.
Parker: Did he get time out at least???? That is very naughty!
I thought it was so sweet he was so upset someone hurt her. Bella don't worry Parker has got your back and always will. This is exactly why I wanted a boy first. I love it!
he is her biggest fan too, whenever she wakes up he runs over so excited to hug and kiss her ans say good morning.... The feeling is mutual. Best buddies forever!
2 comments:
That is such a cute story!
Awww!
Post a Comment