We met up with some of John and kims friends who are stationed in England today. Bought the boys stomp tickets then Dan and I headed to the British Museum.
rosetta stone. so freaking cool!!!
We started off in the ancient greek area. We saw they Rosetta stone. It is what helped people translate hieroglyphics it was so cool to see it
um..... that is CLEOPATRA!!!!
lots of mummies
this chick was buried in 6000 bc after being made a mummy I thought the whole process is very interesting and how well it preserves the body.
she still has all her hair and skin
this dude was buried 250 years ago in a wooden box...see the difference?
another who was mummified
That afternoon the boys wet to stomp ( performance where they use anything to make music with mainly percussion noises even with pipes and trash dan said it was so cool. I am sure how it would be so cool but, I am very glad he liked it.
The girls and I went shopping. Those darn pounds make you feel like you are spending less but really is it says 10 pounds it is actually $15. It was fun!
That was our last night here we found a chipotle and I was so excited to eat there London had crappy food. That was super yummy though we actually ate both lunch and dinner there only hours apart. I was hoping the workers did not recognize us.
2 comments:
The rosetta stone!?! How cool! Those bodies are so gross, but so interesting!
I've loved seeing all of your pics and hearing about your trip. I lived in paris for a summer when i was 17 and we went into england and all over france so it's been really fun looking at your pics and remembering the old days. You look fabulous and i'm glad you've had a fun time.
Post a Comment