Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bellas hair....

I always wanted a little girl with lots of hair, but that is not what I got. Lately her hair has been growing, very slowly but it is coming. she pretty much hates anything in her hair, but I try and sometimes it lasts for a max of 30 minutes. I finally documented a few times and mainly because when I tell people her hair was in ponytails they do not believe me, so here is proof. I hope that with time it will not be so painful for both of us to get these in her hair. Every time I do I get a look from dan saying was it really worth all that??? I say yes, him and Bella say, no. Parker too, he says mom I do not think she likes that... I reply she doesn't know how cute it looks if she did she wouldn't mind. just like the earrings :)










when it dries it is curly too.

sorry the pictures are not great, but she is just too fast.

2 comments:

Allie said...

cute!! she's getting so big!

Melissa said...

The curls are SO cute. My mom used to braid my hair ridiculously tight and we had a system that I would read a book (I know, I'm retarded) and she would braid my hair. And if it would start to hurt I would raise my hand. It was a great system without ever having to talk!