Wednesday, July 2, 2008
bachelorette fun
This past weekend my best friend had her bachelorette party in Tahoe. I was able to go on Saturday for the day, but left that night. they stayed both Friday and Saturday night. I had to be home for my little guy at my parents house, but while I was there it was so fun. I drove up with one of Jamie's friends and it was great to talk to her the time sure flew by. we went to a craft fair and shopped for a few hours in the early afternoon, then got lunch to take to the beach. It was a very nice afternoon there. the water was cold as always and it was just beautiful. Maybe it would have been more so without the smoke from all the fires, but I still thought it was gorgeous. We then went out to dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant and then I drove back home and left the girls to hours of primping and then all night partying. I am sure things got a little crazy, Jamie told me the next day, you will have been glad you left. it was to wild for you. Yes I was the prude of the bunch that is for sure. but it was definitely fun. Congrats Jamie and I can not wait for the wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment