Sunday, July 6, 2008

"say cheese"



Parker's limited vocabulary is slowly growing while we are here in California. One of his two new words are ka-ka. Thank you Grandpa. He said it one day when Parker was touching the garbage, "Parker no ka-ka!" Parker said "ka-ka?".... it was so funny. so whenever we say it he repeats and we laugh so he thinks he is funny.

Well his new word today was "cheese" sounds more like when you say it with your tongue sticking out. as soon as I pick up the camera he says it and smiles. too cute I could not resist.

he just looks so big here. I can not believe how grown up he is.
So sweet and little terror all at the same time. Parker turns 18 months in two weeks so while we have been here in California he has been going to nursery at church. Hallelujah!!!! Seriously the best thing ever. he was the worst I have ever seen him the morning just running around and being so awful tearing apart stuff, biting the leather couch, screaming and just crazy! it was nuts me and my dad we going crazy just watching him. anyways I was ready to leave him to play with the peacocks while we left. but my mothering side decided to take him to church. Heaven knows he needs all the good teaching he can get. I dropped him off and he just played with no fuss at all. He was glad to get ride of me probably. Then I go back and check on him and he is eating his snack he just dumped the water out on the table and was splashing it all over, he was laughing and having a great time. It melted my heart. He just looked so cute behind that glass...

No comments: