Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Home at last

Parker and I have made it safely home. we have been in California for 5 weeks. we had a blast. I have many pictures to come later from the wedding and other fun stuff we did there, but I am missing a few pictures so I will wait for those to finish my story.
We flew home yesterday. the plane ride was good. Parker did so well. Here is picture to prove he actually sat there He did the whole flight. He possibly would have fallen asleep if I was not oblivious to the fact that he was very wet and by the time we got off the plane his shorts and seat was soaked. Not very comfortable I am sure.

It was so sad saying bye to my parents I will miss them so much. But when we arrived it was great to see Dan again, Parker has not wanted to leave his side since. It is great to be home, I almost cried when I walked in my house it was so nice to be there. I love the way it smelled and how pretty it was, it was my home, I didn't realize how much I missed it. It mainly looked so pretty because my husband had it perfectly cleaned. so nice to come home to a house cleaner than I left it.

I am also proud to say that I am officially unpacked and so is Parker and the laundry is done. all finished in less than 24 hours of returning. I think this may have been Dans main motivation for cleaning the house so I had nothing to do except un-pack. I think it might bother him when my suitcase sits on the floor for a week after we have returned and I just get dressed from it everyday. Tell me I am not the only one who it takes forever to unpack? But this unpacking early thing is so nice too, now my house isn't cluttered with it all week. Thanks again sweety the house looks wonderful and it is so nice to be back in your arms again. We sure missed you Dan..

1 comment:

the blonde potato said...

Welcome back! Wow- 5 weeks is a long time to be away from home. Hope to see you soon.