2008 QUESTIONNAIRE
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Change all the
answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including
the person who sent it to you or post on blog.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:03 mom drug me to an early mormning body pump class. It is crazy that it is 7:00am now and i have already worked out for the day. what a concept
2. Diamonds or pearls? both, but more diamonds please.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Enchanted
4 What is your favorite TV show? right now Bachelorette and the next food network star, but in regualr times I like Heros, the office, greys anatomy and, LOST that is kind of alot huh. oh yeah, Idol too.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or oatmeal.
6. What is your middle name? Catherine
7. What food do you dislike? .Not too many I eat most anything, not really game foods or nuts I am allergic to most of those
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Do not have one
9. What kind of car do you drive? NIssan Altima
10. Favorite sandwich? I love grilled cheese but made fancy... tomatoes, pesto spread and sliced turkey all grilled up with argula on it too.
11. What characteristic do you despise? when people put others down or make them feel bad, or put themselves down
12. Favorite item of clothing? I am not sure, I do wear one pair of dark jean capris like everyday, but I do not know if they are my favorite. I do like this new pair of shoes grandma just gave me
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Well we are tryiing to plan a trip to the carribean right now. So I guess that is where I would like to go.
14. Are you an organized person? No that is not the first word I would think of to describe myself, but I do have my moments.
15. Where would you retire to? I loved Lake tahow last weekend, so that sounds good to me.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Probably my last big birthday party was for my 16th, but all my birthdays are good.
17.What are you going to do when you finish this? Start some laundry
18. Furthest place you are sending this? not sure where you are reading this from
19. When is your birthday? July 20th, less than two weeks away are you ready???
21. Morning person or a night person? morning once it hits 8am
22. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
23. Pets? nope much to Parkers dismay, but I do not like them.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I am excited for Jamies wedding a 3 weeks
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher and a mom
26. How are you today? great day today so far
27. What is your favorite flower? lilly
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Birthdays are always fun
29. What are you listening to right now? Silence, parker is still sleeping, ahhhh....
30. What was the last thing you ate? a protein bar, before my work out, did I emtnion that was at 5 this morning
31. Do you wish on stars? Used too
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
33. How is the weather right now? kinda muggy and smokey
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? last night and it was Dan
35. Favorite soft drink? A & W Root Beer but I rarly drink soda
36. Favorite restaurant? i really like bucca di beppo and coasta vida
37. Hair color? Auburn
38. What did you like to play with as a child? Barbies and swimming
39.How long have you been married? Almost 5 years
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
41. Have you lived on a farm? No
42. Coffee or tea? Neither
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? if they want or do it on their blog too
44. The last time you cried? Yesterday at church, it was testimony metting. it was a sweet cry though.
45. What did you do last night? Played with Parker outside and updated my blog.
46. What are you afraid of? losing those close to me and, not being prepared ....snakes
47. Salty or Sweet? both together
48. How many keys on your key ring? 2
49. How many years at your current job? 1 1/2 years as a mom
50. Favorite day of the week? saturday
51. Do you make friends easy? Yes
52. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Totally
54. Favorite Color? green
55. Favorite band/singer? I really like rascall Flatts
56. Favorite holiday? christmas
57. Hero? I don't really have one
58. Football team? none
59. Most annoying thing? people making loud noises and waking up Parker
60. Looking forward to? Jamies shower on saturday and this weeks workouts
61. Do you believe in SoulMate's? Not really, I think that you can make it work with many people, you just have to be willing to try.
No comments:
Post a Comment