well I have made it to 12 weeks and I feel so much better. it really is a lucky number. I did actually start to feel better around 10 weeks, but now I feel great. And have slightly more energy, not a lot but a little. I can actually fix meals and clean my house every now and then. I have discovered the secret to dealing with hardly any naps during the day and surviving. I go to bed at like 10 and lately Parker has not been walking up til 7:30 these days. it is wonderful. Dan thinks I am crazy for going to sleep so early, but I am dead by then and usually end up falling asleep on the couch at like 9 anyways. Some days I still do squeeze in naps. it is just so hard, the responsible side always tries to take over. it is impossible to get much cleaning done with Parker helping me so it is a perfect time to clean. sometimes that is my first chance to take a shower, eat lunch or do anything that is me time. so it is hard to find time to do all that and sleep during his two hour nap. But that is okay.
We went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and we heard the heartbeat and everything else looked fine with the baby so that is always good. I thought it would be a neat experience for Dan and Parker to come too, boy was I wrong. next time we will have someone watch Parker or I will go by myself. what a nightmare, but I learned my lesson.
3 comments:
Wow 12 weeks already crazy! Only 8 more weeks and you can find out what your having! So exciting!
I'm glad you're feeling better. I'm really excited for you! I hope it's a girl!
I so hear you on the doctor's office with a toddler...way too much fun for them to "discover" all the new toys! I never realized how much they could get into in that 10 minutes while you wait for the Doctor to come in! :)
Post a Comment