Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We are home

This past week we went to Salt Lake. Dan had a business conference for a few days. During that time I was able to stay with his business partners wife and my good friend Kim, It was a blast. They have an amazing back yard and Parker had an absolute ball! And they had a cat. All I heard was squealing and kitty, kitty, kitty all day long. oh the fun! I didn't get many pictures of them playing and NO pictures of Kim and I, bummer!




On Friday I met up with two of my Provo friends and we went to Cafe Rio. oh so good. I know I have a Costa Vida here, but it isn't the same. So since I never eat it, I had the huge salad and finished it all. this is seriously two meals. my punishment for being such a glutton was the worst stomach ache for the rest of the day. I guess I deserved it, but it was worth it!
That night we all got together after the babies were asleep and played Mario party 8 on the wii and made silly movies. It doesn't matter how old we get they are still so funny. really late at night doesn't hurt either. And because I want to have 1 shred of self confidence I will not put my Ped-egg infomercial on here for your viewing enjoyment.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh I want to see the Ped-egg infomercial again it was awesome!! and I'm sure everyone would go out and buy one if they saw it! That was so much fun! We miss you guys living near us. Sorry I haven't gotten you the pictures of Gavin and Parker yet its such a pain to put them on my computer I just haven't had time. I think we should put the foot friendship video on the blog!!

Kim said...

I'm so mad we didn't get any pictures of us either! Bummer! At least we had a blast. Thanks for keeping me company while our husbands worked.
Miss you already!
ps i will get your face wash, razor and one of Parker's crocs in the mail!

VoNique said...

I'm so bummed we missed you! That's cool the Blackers got to come! I want to see your video!! I miss you! Hope you're feeling well with baby #2!