I was tagged by Nina and i haven't done one of these in a while so why not. I should be cleaning, packing and many other things but here I am!
8 favorite TV Shows: (in no particular order)
1. Heroes
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. The Office
5. 90210
6. Lost
7. 24
8. food network
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. Costa Vida ( i know they are so close, but I would eat there everyday so it should be counted twice.
3.Jaliscos
4. PF changs
5. Macaroni Grill
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Bucca di Beppo
8 Things I Did Today ( well it is only 11 so I will write what I have doen and what i plan to do
1. Went for a walk
2. laundry
3. Pack suitcases
4. go to library
5. Doctors appointment
6. Buy last minute stuff for trip
7. Put Parker in Halloween costume for dan because we won't be together on Halloween and practice trick r treating
8. Watch Heroes
8 Things I look forward to
1. seeing my parents and family tomorrow
2. OUR CRUISE!!!!
3. Christmas!!
4. Thanksgiving!!
5. Bedtime
6. Eric coming home from mission Dec. 23rd!!!!
7. Baby #2 to be born
8. Date nights
No comments:
Post a Comment