Saturday, October 25, 2008

pumpkin time

we finally craved our pumpkin tonight. I thought it would be a huge disaster with Parker, but he loved it. he loved scooping out the guts. with every handful he would yell Ka-ka!!!! and then laugh hysterically. I have to admit it was pretty funny. We saved the actual carving part for after he was asleep. I didn't foresee that going nearly as well. maybe next year or maybe he can paint one. Well enough fun for one night.


I will get a better picture of the pumpkin tomorrow with a candle in it so you can actually see what it is. It was my idea to do a web and a spider but Dan ended up doing all the work. I think it turned out pretty well.

3 comments:

VoNique said...

Oooh, that turned out really neat! Good idea, Nicole, and good work Dan = )

Allie said...

cute! I love the pumpkin! I'm glad Parker had fun.

cristy said...

How cute! Parker looks like he is getting so big. He had lots of fun! Too bad for him, we don't do pumpkins year-round.