Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I needed motivation.
With my kitchen in shambles I was letting my laundry take a backseat to it this morning, even though it really needed to be taken care of. Parker went down for his nap at 12:30 exhausted, but he woke up at 1:30 which isn't all weird he usually stirs after an hour but then goes back to sleep for another hour and a half. this afternoon that didn't happen. dan went in check on him gave him his pacifier and left again. he quieted down quickly. I was too tired and wanting to rest to take the quietness as anything other than a good sign. After 30 minutes it got loud again. I figured my rest was over and went up to find him completely undressed and pointing to an area in his crib saying Uh-oh mommy uh-oh. I usually just say uh-oh when there is an accident, not when something was done purposely but I guess that is just a technicality. I pulled him out cleaned him off and redressed him and now I would like to thank Parker for putting laundry back on the top of my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are you taking cake decorating class? That is my dream. I love it. I need some motivation today.
it was just at my wards mini enrichment for our cooking class segment. sorry I am not more help.
Post a Comment