Thursday, November 20, 2008

BOY or GIRL????

it seems like everyone has an opinion of what I am having. which is so funny to me because how would they know. A guess is one thing, but to say with complete certainty is a whole other. well I posted a poll on the side of my blog to get the rest of your opinions. Hurry I only have two more weeks!!
In case you were wondering my opinion, I actually would be very happy to have another boy. even thought he boy I have is the hardest thing I have ever encountered in my life. Maybe I am just a glutton for punishment. but it would be so fun for him to have a little brother to be best buds with. and practically speaking I am set for a little boy. Almost the same seasons too.
But a little girl would be so fun too. I want to dress her up and have fun with cute accessories that boys have nothing to do with. I could probably drive down the street with out screams for every truck, bus or tractor she sees. It would also give me peace of mind to have one knowing I have one of each because I do not want 8 little boys trying to have a girl.
well I am glad it is not my decision to make I guess we will see.

2 comments:

cristy said...

I never have a very good feeling for this. I won't mess with the vote; I'll just wait and see. Some people have a knack for that. I remember when I was pregnant total strangers would walk up to me, point to my stomach and say, "Boy!" and then walk away. Still irritating as I think about it now.

Also, Parker is getting big & his hair is getting long. Cute! A kid in footed pajamas is my favorite thing! So, needless to say, I enjoyed the pictures.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

when 6 out of 8 pictures you are wearing pajamas there is a good chance you will see more of these. as Peter is the best dressed baby, Parker rarely gets out of his pajamas, I won't tell you what time of the day most of my pictures were taken