

I know I have posted a lot today, but I just couldn't resits this one. We are eating lunch and Parker got really quiet in his high chair I look over and he is out. luckily he had already eaten most of his lunch, so I picked him up and carried him upstairs. he woke up when I laid him in his crib and screamed I said but you are so tired he shook his head that he wasn't but by the time I hit the stairs he was silent and sleeping.
Since I was already posting I thought I would add a few more pictures to see what parker has been up to lately.
he loves playing with cars and trucks under the bar stools...
He can finally reach to ring the doorbell on his own. Oh and he is so proud!

A little light cleaning.


Just being a ham
No comments:
Post a Comment