So, at Nicole's request, I have uploaded some pictures of Baby Bella for you!
This is Bella this morning all cleaned up and resting.
This is Nicole and Bella last night just 10 or 15 minutes after she was born.
This morning, Parker came to visit and meet baby sister....he was shy at first, and then just wanted to keep putting the pacifier in Bella's mouth! Very helpful.....except when he would keep trying to put the pacifier in her mouth even if Nicole was trying to breastfeed!
Everything is going just fine...both Bella and Nicole are sleeping safe and sound. Thank you everyone for your comments!
Dan
22 comments:
She is beautiful, congrats!
Oh, she is so beautiful!! And Nicole you look amazing for just having a baby! I wish you lived close so we could come see her. Also thanks Dan for posting pictures I thought I was going to go crazy waiting to see a picture of her. Now that you are busy with your new baby I dont know who I'm going to talk to all day long! Congratulations again!
Congratulations! Bella is beautiful!
hooray for another beautiful baby. Nice work my dear friend, you did a wonderful job and i can't wait to meet her.
She's perfect! and you look great!!
Welcome to the sweetest world of baby girls. I am partial since I have NO boys... she will melt your heart, enjoy every day.
She's a doll. Congrats!
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl.
She is sooo beautiful! And you look fantastic! I wish you could have gotten your epidural earlier but glad to hear you got some relief. :) Great to hear you all are happy and healthy!
congratulations! why is it that my friends' pregnancies always go faster than mine? i swear you just announced! what a pleasant surprise to get her here a little early! she is beautiful!! we hope you love having a little princess in your home!
rick and mauri
Congrats! She is darling and like everyone else, you look awesome!! Who was your OB/GYN? It sounds like everything went pretty well. That is always nice to hear.
My Ob was Agrusa, I think you were the one who recommended the office to me. I really liked them, Thanks Elizabeth.
oh, how fun! I am so excited for you guys! I wish that I could have come to see you in the hospital... But I will be bring dinner by some time, so plan on that!
Ps... she is beautiful!
Congratulations you guys! Bella is beautiful-I love her brown hair! And Nicole I can't believe how AMAZING you look! Seriously...I would never have guess that you just had a baby. We're so happy for you! -Nina, Mike, and Carson
Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun, and she is just beautiful.
Yay! Congratulations! You both look great! She's so cute! Good job! = ) I hope she's not too big before we can actually meet her. Love you tons!
precious! and i love the name!
Congrats to you all! She is beautiful. Wow what a fast delivery! Can't wait to meet her!
What a beautiful baby girl! Nicole, you look fabulous. What a new, precious little blessing. Enjoy!
CONGRATS! She is so tiny! And perfect. Good luck with the sleep thingy for the next while...
Congratulations! Bella is beautiful! And who looks that gorgeous right after having a baby?! Nicole! I'm so happy for you guys! I wish we were there to see you!
Congratulations! She's so sweet!
Post a Comment