our little family, well some of us smaller than others.

Look at all my eggs!!
I Love firetrucks! The highlight of the day!
Happy Easter!
After Lunch I guess he was tired. I even cleaned his face, washed his hands and took him upstairs laid him in bed and then he woke up and said read books. so then we read forever and after an hour he was asleep again.
one of our afternoon hunts today.
This morning we had a wonderful meeting at church. it is such a wonderful time of the year. I love that when we celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord we can see the rest of the world coming back to life after a long winter. Just today the trees outside began blooming the beautiful white blossoms. it is so pretty. I watched a short video this morning as well that is about the Resurrection. it is really a neat testimony of our Saviors life. please feel free to watch if you have not seen it already. I know that Christ lives and that He will come again!
No comments:
Post a Comment