Here finally are a few more pictures of the hospital and coming home. We came home on Thursday evening and we have made it through our first two nights and one whole day and I am alive to write about it.
Bella has been so sweet and wonderful and very very sleepy. I can hardly keep her awake for anything. Luckily she can sleep through immense amounts of noise. let hope that keeps up because Parker is not going to quiet down anytime soon.
Bella has been so sweet and wonderful and very very sleepy. I can hardly keep her awake for anything. Luckily she can sleep through immense amounts of noise. let hope that keeps up because Parker is not going to quiet down anytime soon.





3 comments:
oh those pictures are so cute!! He's going to be such a great big brother.
yeah if he doesn't smother her by loving her too much.
congrats on your beautiful little girl! What a great way to welcome spring. and such a good feeling to have that uncertainty of labor & delivery out of the way! seems like you had everything very put together for her early arrival, too. nice work! we have a few weeks to ago until baby primosch #2 and I got nothing. haha. you're a better mom than i!
congrats again. you gals are both stunning.
Post a Comment