Tuesday, April 14, 2009

an update

Today while at my weekly appointment he was checking me and my water broke. this was minutes after the nurse asked me if i was ready and I enthusicastcally said yes, the house is clean (well for the most part) the car seat is installed diapers bought, room ready, check check check! but all of those things meant nothing to me as I was contemplating what was now going to happen. I kinda freaked out laying there in the table. the doctor said go straight to the hospital not home first and check in. I called Dan and he got things settled with Parker and came and met me. I drove across the street to the hosptial and went upstairs. My pants were pretty much soaked by this point. I got all checked in and then dan came and met me. we started walking the halls while I made a list for him of all the stuff we needed. I did not have my bag packed but luckily the babies bag was done I do not think I could ask Dan to find matching bows for her going home outfits.
Anyways so after 4 hours I had not dialeted anymore and I was still a 2, what I was before my water broke.
So, now I am being induced and hopefully will get my epidural soon. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

oh, my gosh! Did Dan bring the laptop? I am so excited for you guys! I do wish you lots of luck and look foward to reading more updates! Which hospital are you at? Do you need help with Parker, Let me know!

cristy said...

Exciting! I could not read this post fast enough. I thought for sure there would be a picture of baby Bella at the end of this post. Good thing you got your belly shots in before she made her arrival. I can't wait to hear the news. Good luck with everything! We'll be thinking of you guys.

Melissa said...

Favorite part of your post, other than the obvious that you're having a baby! I love that you were thinking about the matching bows for her going home outfits. Love it. Hilarious.

Emily said...

I can't wait to see beautiful baby Bella soon. We are thinking of you and hope all goes well tonight. Logan and Parker will have a great time playing tomorrow!

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

Love ya girl. Everything will be fine. Thinking about you constantly since we talked- thanks for the call. Miss you terribly. Cant wait to see your beautiful baby girl. ~Becca