Thursday, April 23, 2009

one week old.


It has been a wonderful week with Bella, she is so much fun. She sleeps all the time and is a great eater. She is filling out more everyday and continuing to be a great baby. Her umbilical cord fell off today!! I do not like that thing I am glad it is gone.

Yesterday she went in for her one week appointment and she weighted 6.14. they wanted her to return to her birth weight that was 6.10 by two weeks. she had been down to 6.4 when we left the hospital. The doctor was so pleased with that and everything else he said there was no need to see her back at two weeks he will see her at two months. Well at least one of my children knows how to put on weight! My dad teased saying she would pass up Parker pretty soon :) I hope I have a chubby baby, well at least not scrawny.

9 comments:

Pfister Pfam said...

another madi in the making...you never have to worry about the chubby ones...seriously, you don't. Thats what madi's ped. told me :) no more mixing butter in the baby food to fatten up your babies, good job mama.

Nicole said...

Congrats on the good milk! She is looking so cute! I am glad things are going well for you guys! Let me know when i can come and help you out!

Kim said...

I love her!!!

Allie said...

She's beautiful!

Anne-Elizabeth said...

She is so cute! Congrats on your little girl. Hope you get some sleep sometime!-Anne

VoNique said...

She is so precious!

Allie and Spencer said...

awwww... she's so cute! I'm glad she's sleeping for you. Hope you're resting too! Love Allie

cristy said...

She sure is a sweetie. Parker is beaming with pride!

steph said...

I can relate to that! A non scrawny baby will make me happy too. :)