Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!

Well a few weeks early. Dans family will be out of town on Easter so we thought we would get together a bit early and have a family dinner and an Easter egg hunt.
Parker is crazy about his cousins. He gets so excited when ever we even talk about them. He follows his cousin Logan around and copies everything he does, but he is almost 4. Sometimes I do not want my 2 year old being a four year old, but he loves it. they are all so cute and great kids. We had a yummy ham dinner and I made a carrot cake from scratch. My friend Sadie made this cake for my baby shower and it was great so it thought I would give it a try. It turned out so yummy. I wish I had more time to decorate, but I was super rushed. I realized why I like cream cheese frosting so much, but it is so not good for you it is all cream cheese, butter and sugar and lots of it! Yikes.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Your cake looks yummy!